This recipe is very simple to make, I think it’s a common type for most plain cupcakes then you can decorate them as you want. These look so sweet and I think it’s because the pink colour is so bright but they do taste delicious.
125g soft light brown sugar
150g self raising flour
3 tbsp milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
– Preheat the oven to gas mark 5,
– prepare a cupcake baking tray with 12 cupcake cases
– next beat together the butter and sugar until pale and fluffy
– then beat in the eggs one at a time and mix in the flour and the milk
– equally spoon into each cupcake case and bake for 17-20 minutes until slightly golden and springy to the touch
– leave to cool down completely before decorating, I literally just made the icing with icing sugar and water then added some red food colouring and sprinkled with mini choco balls
Enjoy the recipe guys.