This is a combination of two recipes in one, really sweet and chocolatey. You can’t really see the cookie dough but it’s mixed in the brownie somewhere, when I added the cookie dough the brownie mixture was still warm so some of the dough melted.
200g dark chocolate, broken up
75g butter, cubed
125g caster sugar
75g plain flour
Cookie Dough recipe here: https://ablovesfood.wordpress.com/2016/03/08/oreo-stuffed-cookies/?preview=true
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 4 and line a baking tray with parchment paper. Set a medium pan of water on the stove and cover with a heatproof bowl.
2. Once the water is simmering add the broken chocolate and butter, stir together and leave to cool.
3. In a separate bowl mix the eggs and sugar until pale, then stir in the flour and the melted chocolate.
4. If you now check out the link for the cookie dough recipe you can make the dough and mix it in with the brownie mixture.
5. Pour into the baking tray and bake for 30 minutes, it should be flaky on top but soft at the bottom. Leave to cool completely before cutting into squares 🙂