Oh it’s been so long since I’ve baked something, I hate when I get busy and forget to make time to do the things I enjoy.
150g butter, softened
150g brown sugar
150g self-raising flour
3 tbsp milk
2 tbsp honey
150g icing sugar
Lemon and orange jelly slices
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 4 and place 12 cupcake cases in a 12 hole tray.
2. Beat together the butter and brown sugar until pale and fluffy. Next add the eggs one at a time and beat.
3. Mix in the flour and the milk, divide equally between the cases and bake in the oven for 15- 20 minutes.
4. Make the topping in the meantime: just mix everything together and set aside. Once the cupcakes are done leave to cool on a wire rack.
5. Spread the topping over each cupcake and press 3 jelly slices on top 🙂
These are perfect for kids parties and any other occasion!