I am back 🙂 with a biscuit recipe!!
75g plain flour
50g unsweetened desiccated coconut
75g caster sugar
2 tbsp honey
1 tsp bicarbonate soda
2 tbsp warm water
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 4 and line two trays with parchment paper.
2. Mix together the oats, flour, coconut and sugar in a bowl.
3. Melt the butter and honey in a small pan on a low heat. Stir the bicarbonate soda into the warm water mixing quickly as it foams and pour into the pan.
4. Then pour into the bowl mixing in carefully. Make small balls out of the dough, place evenly on both trays and flatten.
5. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes until they start to brown. Gently remove from the tray and place onto a wire rack.
Wait until the biscuits have cooled down before eating!