Now that the summer holidays are finally here (for most of us) here are a few activities to enjoy. Even though any people will be off on their holidays, working hard or visiting family don’t forget;
1. Have a clear out: you have probably accumulated so much rubbish the past months that a clear out is in order, throw away those old papers, magazines, make up and clothes that you are no longer using.
2. Read a book: literally any book that will make you smile, laugh or cry. Relax whilst you do and enjoy the time.
3. Meditate: even when you’ve got a lot going on just set aside at least 5 minutes every day to do some meditation and connect with the inner you.
4. Talk to people: conversing online doesn’t count 😛 make the effort to meet up with your siblings or old/new friends and have real good meaningful conversation.
5. Set some goals: they can literally be anything even if you don’t achieve them all just complete that one goal to improve your life or help you grow.
6. Watch interesting documentaries: it’s so easy to get caught up in all the random videos on YouTube but take a step back and try to watch something that can inspire or educate you.
Don’t let yourself be bored this summer make the most of it, there are so many more things to include, if you’ve got anymore ideas….comment below
Thanks for reading