This recipe is a classic burger which is pretty standard and tastes so delicious with great flavour, literally the best I’ve ever tasted 😀 This recipe will work well on a barbecue too but I just baked these in the oven.
350g minced beef
¼ small onion
50g plain flour
Lettuce, washed and shredded
1. Firstly we need to marinade the meat for 3 hours, so it’s full of flavour. Take the minced beef out of the packaging and place into a container which has a lid.
2. Next add as much spices (salt, chilli powder, curry powder) as you want using a spoon to mix everything together. Place in the fridge.
3. Now you can set the oven to gas mark 4 and get a tray ready. Take the meat from the fridge and add the breadcrumbs, egg and flour.
4. Put some gloves on now and mix all of the ingredients together, then shape into even sized burgers and place on the tray.
5. Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes and turn over after 20 minutes. In the meantime prepare your toppings and cut the burger buns in half.
6. Take the tray from the oven and leave to cool for a few minutes before adding to the burger so you don’t get soggy lettuce.
Other topping ideas: