I’ve been a little chocolate obsessed lately 😋 and I’m sure everybody loves chocolate muffins right?
125g plain flour
25g cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
60g caster sugar
2 tbsp oil
I’ve also used a chocolate frosting.
1. Set the oven to gas mark 4 and place 7 muffin cases on a tray.
2. Place all the dry ingredients together in a small bowl and the liquid ingredients into a hug, use a fork to mix the liquids.
3. Pour the liquid mixture into the bowl and stir with a wooden spoon of until the mixture is smooth.
4. Evenly distribute into the muffin cases and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, use a mini cocktail stick to check if they are baked right through.
5. Once baked leave to cool down fully before adding the frosting!!