Hey everyone, it’s been a while since I’ve posted some baking but here is the best vegan cake recipe I’ve ever tasted. At university we’ve been working on recipes suitable for different dietary groups so here goes…
2 1/2 cups flour
2 1/2 cups caster sugar
1 cup cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp bicarbonate soda
1 tsp salt
2 2/3 non dairy milk
2/3 cups oil
2 tbsp vinegar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 180°c and prepare mini cake loafs for baking.
2. Put all of the dry ingredients into a large bowl and mix well.
3. Then whisk together the wet ingredients in a hug and slowly pour into the bowl whisking constantly.
4. Whisk until you get a smooth runny mixture, evenly pour into the mini loaf cases about 3/4 and bake in the oven for 25 minutes until risen and fully cooked.
5. I like to use a cocktail stick to check if the cake is fully cooked right through. Leave to cool down completely and enjoy 😊😊