Hello everyone! I hope your day is going well. Today’s recipe is a pizza base, I recently upload a cauliflower pizza base recipe but I much prefer this one. I enjoy eating pizza and it is definitely one of my favourite foods to make for dinner. I haven’t really focused on the toppings for this recipe so you can add whatever you like.
Pizza Base recipe (makes 2 trays)
500g plain flour
7g dried yeast
1/2 tsp salt
300ml warm water
2 tbsp oil
Cheddar cheese – grated
Cauliflower – cut into small chunks
- First to make the pizza base, put all of the dry ingredients into a large bowl and mix well. Then add the oil to the water and pour into the flour mix, using your fingers to make the dough.
- Once you have made a dough knead it for 5-10 minutes on a clean surface, rub with a little oil and put back into the bowl covered with clingfilm or a tea cloth. Leave until it doubles in size (roughly 1 hour).
- Just before the hour is up preheat the oven to gas mark 5 and lightly oil to baking trays to prevent the pizza from sticking.
- Next, separate the dough in two and roll out to fit the shape and size of your baking tray.
- Add the sauce and your chosen toppings to the pizza base place in the oven and bake for roughly 20-25 minutes until the dough is cooked.
Comment below if you make this 🙂
Follow my Instagram for more food.