Good Afternoon everyone! I hope your Sunday has been good so far. This recipe was one of my favourite vegetarian recipes because it was so simple but full of good flavour. It’s amazing what a little chilli, garlic and cumin will do to cauliflower, these wraps were packed with flavour and left me feeling full. You could also try this recipe using pitta bread instead of wraps.
Recipe: Spicy Cauliflower Wraps (serves 1)
1/2 tsp chilli powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp turmeric
1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 red onion – finely sliced
1/2 carrot – cut into sticks
1/5 cucumber – cut into sticks
Pine nuts – toasted
2x tortilla wraps
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 5.
- Wash and cut the cauliflower into bites sized chunks, put into a bowl and add the oil then season with the chilli, garlic, tumeric, cumin and salt.
- Place the cauliflower onto a baking tray and cook for 35-45 minutes.
- Sprinkle some pine nuts into a dry pan and fry until lightly golden, then leave to cool down.
- In the meantime, prepare the salad, washing and slicing to your preferred way and mix together in another bowl.
- 5 minutes before the cauliflower is done, place the tortilla wraps in the oven to heat through.
- When everything is done, fill your tortilla wraps with some salad and cauliflower and a squirt of your favourite sauce (I used tomato ketchup).
- Fold the tortilla wraps into a parcel, slice in half and enjoy.
Thanks for checking out my blog x
Follow my Instagram for more food.