Hello everyone, I hope your Monday has been good! This recipe today is very similar to Sunday and if you liked that, then you’ll surely love this. It’s a similar theme but with broccoli and sweet potato fries on the side.
Recipe: Broccoli Wraps (serves 1)
Handful of broccoli – cut into bite sized peices
1 tbsp oil
Zest of 1/2 a lemon
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp chilli powder
Handful of sweetcorn
1/3 carrot – cut into sticks
- Firstly, preheat the oven to gas mark 5/6 and take out an oven tray.
- In a bowl mix together the washed broccoli, oil, zest, garlic, salt and chilli, then place in the oven for 15-20 minutes until cooked.
- In the meantime, prepare the corn, toast the pine nuts and slice the carrots in a separate bowl.
- Just before the broccoli is cooked, place the tortilla wrap in the oven for a few minutes.
- Once everything is done, place the broccoli, salad and your preferred sauce in the centre of the wrap and fold into a parcel then cut in half and enjoy.
*If you are having sweet potatoes, these can be fried whilst the broccoli is in the oven.
Thanks for stopping by my blog x
Check out my Instagram for more food.
Check out my Soundcloud for self help.