Hello everyone, I hope your day is going well. I was looking for something simple to make and I found this recipe, originally from Mary Berry. I love a basic recipe that’s easy to make, and this one only has 3 ingredients!! All you need is butter, sugar and self-raising flour, once baked they are soft, light and not too sweet.
Fork Biscuits (makes 16)
50g caster sugar
150g self-raising flour
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 4 and line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Beat the butter alone until soft then mix in the sugar. Add the flour and mix until it forms a dough (you can use your hands for this part).
- Form the dough into a long log shape and use a knife to cut 16 equal biscuits.
- Take each piece of dough, flatten in your hand to make a circle and place on the baking tray.
- When you are finished, press a fork into each one and bake in the oven for 25 minutes. Leave to cool on a baking tray.
Let me know if you try this recipe in the comments below.
Follow my Instagram for more food.
Recipe from here