Hello everyone, I hope you are well.
I love that potatoes are such a versatile ingredient and you can use them for so many dishes. The hassleback was something I’d seen a while ago and I decided to make it today. I saw a tip online that said to cut the potatoes whilst it rests on a spoon so that you don’t cut it all the way through and that tip worked really well. I used potatoes that were quite small and they took just over an hour to cook. I ate the hasselback potatoes with cheese, baked beans and salad.
Recipe: Hasselback Potatoes (serves 1)
4 small potatoes
Drizzle of oil
Sprinkle of salt, chilli and oregano
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 6
- Wash the potatoes well, place onto a spoon and slice down the potato making sure not to cut all the way.
- Place the potatoes onto a tray, rub a little butter over the top.
- Add a drizzle of oil and sprinkle with salt, chilli and oregano.
- Bake in the oven for about an hour until cooked right through.
Follow my Instagram for more food