Hi everyone, I hope your day has been well.
Recently I baked these thick, soft, delicious cookies. The cocoa gives it such a rich flavour and the the white chocolate chunks are a perfect treat with every bite. These cookies are indulgent and great for dessert after dinner with ice cream or custard. They will last 3-4 days in a container.
Recipe: white chocolate chip cookies (makes 24)
180g caster sugar
210g plain flour
30g cocoa powder
1/2 tsp bicarbonate soda
Pinch of salt
100g white chocolate chunks
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 5 and line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- In a large bowl cream the butter and sugar together until smooth and add the egg.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, bicarbonate soda, salt and 80g of the chocolate chunks.
- Mix everything together and use a tablespoon to scoop the mixture onto the trays. Sprinkle the extra 20g of chocolate over the top.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes and leave to cool completely before eating.
Please follow my Instagram for more food