Hey everyone, I hope your day has been well.
This year has been very eventful and its finally coming to an end, but not before we celebrate Christmas and the New Year. Although December is a time of food, drinks, and general indulgence, it is important not to over do it.
Here are some tips to staying (somewhat) healthy:
- Stick to a daily workout, something you enjoy and will look forward to.
- Cut out the added sugar in your drinks.
- Don’t feel forced to eat everything you are offered
- Eat more vegetables and salads in your meals to avoid snacking throughout the day.
- Opt for low sugar, salt and fat varieties.
I’ve really enjoy posting recipes again on WordPress and it’s been a great challenge for me to keep consistent and remain creative in the kitchen. Thanks to all of my new followers 🙂
I probably won’t be posting on here until the New Year, so I’ll see you in 2021!!
Please follow my Instagram for more food.