Hello everyone, I hope your day has been well.
With the winter season officially being in full effect for a while now, homemade pasta is definitely a winner for most people. Something filling and warming on those really cold and rainy days. I’ve included a range of vegetables to keep it healthy and nutritious. For a healthier version you could swap to wholewheat pasta, mozzarella instead of cheddar and reduced salt/sugar pasta sauce.
Recipe: Oven Pasta Bake (serves 2-3)
1 tin tuna
1/4 onion, finely diced
50g kale, roughly chopped
1 carrot, grated
440g pasta sauce
3 slices of cheese
- Cook the pasta a few minutes less according to the packet.
- In the meantime, preheat the oven to gas mark 6.
- Prepare all of the ingredients and place into a large bowl, except the cheese slices.
- Once the pasta is cooked, add it to the bowl and mix everything well.
- Place the pasta mix into an oven dish and break the cheese pieces over the top.
- Put in the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Serve straightaway and enjoy.
Follow my Instagram for more food.