Hey Everyone, thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Today I’m sharing a delicious recipe for all the pasta lovers. When I think of pasta, it’s usually fusilli or spaghetti that comes to mind but pasta shells are a little more sophisticated and give off the impression that you know your way around the kitchen. These stuffed conchiglioni shells are a perfect way to make a basic pasta dish seem impressive without the fuss. I’ve used a mixture of vegetables for the filling but you could also add any meat of your choice. This pasta dish was something I enjoyed making and the end result is pretty filled pasta shells.
I love one dish meals because once the pasta shells have been filled, it goes into the oven and you can sit back and chill whilst you wait for it to cook. This pasta is very filling and full of so much flavour, definitely something to make when hosting friends or family.
Recipe: Stuffed conchiglioni shells (serves 2/3)
1 garlic clove, crushed
1/2 small onion, finely diced
Handful of kale, shredded
1/3 broccoli, diced
1 heaped tbsp of corn
1 heaped tbsp of peas
Pinch of chilli flakes
Pinch of salt
1 tbsp pesto
400g pasta sauce
140g pasta shells
50g cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 6 and set aside a 24cm x 24cm oven dish.
- Prepare all of the vegetables and put into a bowl, mix in the salt, chilli and pesto.
- Pour the sauce and and water into the oven dish and mix well.
- Then, one by one stuff the pasta shells as much as possible and gently place into the sauce. Repeat until the oven dish is full, sprinkle over the grated cheese and cover with foil.
- Bake in the oven for 50 minutes minimum until the pasta is cooked and serve with a salad.
Contribute towards more content 🙂
Check out my Instagram for more food!