Hello Everyone, I hope that your day has been well.
Today I’m sharing these are cute little cookies I made recently. They are a great snack to have throughout the day and they taste delicious when slightly warm from the oven. The center is nice and soft and they are not too sweet either. I packed a few of these for my work lunch and had them in the afternoon which was perfect. This recipe is super quick to make and can be kept for up to 3 day in an airtight container.
Recipe: Cocoa walnut cookies (makes 15)
55g caster sugar
135g plain flour
1 tbsp cocoa powder
40g walnuts, crushed
- Heat the oven to gas mark 5 and line 2 trays with parchment paper.
- Cream the butter and sugar together until light and creamy.
- Sift in the flour and cocoa powder, add the walnuts and mix until it forms a soft dough.
- Use a tsp to equally distribute the dough, form into a ball using your hands and flatten onto the tray.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes and leave to cool before serving.
Check out my Instagram for more food!
Contribute towards more content 🙂