Hello Everyone, I hope your day has been well.
Today I’m bringing you super tasty and soft Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies. I feel like a couple of these would be great for breakfast or at least a mid morning snack, providing you with lasting energy from the oats and peanut butter. It’s a nice recipe to make and full of lots of flavour from the juicy raisins to the sweet cinnamon.
Recipe: Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies (makes 15)
105g plain flour
1/2 tsp cinnamon
Pinch of bicarbonate soda
Pinch of baking powder
40g demerara sugar
90g soft brown sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 5 and line two trays with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, cinnamon, bircarbonate soda and baking powder together and set aside.
- In another bowl, cream the butter and sugars together until well combined and smooth, then mix in the egg and vanilla extract.
- Gently add the flour mixture, oats, raisins and peanut butter.
- Once everything is combined, spoon out equal portions of the dough and place on the prepared trays with enough space between them.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes until lightly golden brown and leave to cool down. completely.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Follow my Instagram for more food!
Contribute towards more content 🙂