Hello Everyone, I hope your day has been well.
If you’ve been following me for a while, you’ll know that pizza is literally one of my favourite foods. It is so versatile, a winner with most people and always turns out great. Here I’m sharing a recipe I often make, topped with tuna, sweetcorn and kale.
Recipe: Homemade pizza (makes 2 oven trays)
500g plain flour
7g dried yeast
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp oil
270ml warm water
Toppings: tomato puree, kale, tuna, sweetcorn, cheese
- Add the flour, yeast and salt into a large bowl and make a well.
- Pour the water into the well along with the oil and use your fingers in a circular motion to mix the dough.
- Once it comes together, knead for 5-10 minutes. Set aside until doubled in time, in the same bowl covered with clingfilm or a clean tea towel.
- During that time, prepare all of your toppings, lightly oil 2 oven trays and preheat the oven.
- Gently knock the air from the dough, split into two. Roll out each piece on a lightly floured surface, making sure it is smaller than the oven tray.
- Add the tomato puree, toppings and cheese, then bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until fully cooked.
Check out my Instagram for more food.
Contribute towards more content 🙂