A little on the healthy side with the addition of carrots and makes lovely moist cupcakes.
175g light sugar
200g self raising flour
1 tsp bicarbonate soda
2 tsp mixed spices
Zest and juice of 1 orange
150ml sunflower oil
1. Set the oven to gas mark 4 and prepare 12 cupcake cases into a muffin tin.
2. In a large bowl mix the sugar, flour, bicarbonate, mixed spices and zest together. Next in a separate bowl whisk together the eggs, oil and orange juice then stir into the dry ingredients adding the grated carrot last.
3. Evenly divide the mixture between the cupcake cases and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
A super nice, quick and easy recipe, this would also taste great topped with a cream cheese frosting!!!
I can still remember how delicious this tasted just from looking at the photo. I remember sitting on the sofa with my sister complaining about how hot the temperature of the food was even though it had just come out from the oven.
This is a simple meal to feed everyone’s taste buds in the family!
Ingredients I’ve used:
– mashed potatoes
– bechamel sauce
– fish ( I don’t remember what type I had so I’ll say hake )
– grated cheese
Bringing the dish together:
– The fish can now be mixed in with the sauce and poured over the bottom of the dish.
– Then spread a layer of the mash evenly over the top with a palette knife. To create the line effect I scraped a fork over the top and finally sprinkle with cheese.
– Place in the oven until golden brown and prepare some salad too, I choose lettuce and carrots.