Hi everyone welcome back to my blog. Today’s recipe features a very versatile vegetable….POTATOES!! You can have it fried, mashed, baked, boiled, wedges or chips, needless to say your options are endless. These chips are filling, full of flavour and go really well as a side to most dishes.
Seasoned Potato Chips recipe (makes 5 potions)
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 onion powder
1 tsp dried oregano
Pinch of chilli
1 tsp granulated sugar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
5 large potatoes – peeled and cut into chip shapes
Oil – to drizzle potatoes
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 5 and place a large tray into the oven.
- Mix all of the dry seasonings together in a small bowl and set aside.
- Peel, chop and wash the potatoes. Cut them into chip shapes and place into the oven tray, drizzling with oil but not too much.
- Next sprinkle oven the combined seasonings, mix everything together and cook in the oven for about an hour until cooked through.
Follow my Instagram for more food.
Hi everyone, I hope you’ve had a great Sunday.
Here is my take on the French Fry Salad. A much healthier version and full of colourful salads. This is a super simple but tasty recipe that you could enjoy for lunch or dinner. I made this meal for myself and did a little bit of each salad I had in the fridge along with 2 potatoes. I have included examples below of how I prepared my salad below but you can do your’s however you like.
Recipe: Fries and Salad (serves 1)
1 sweet potato
1 white potato
Carrot – grated
Lettuce – finely sliced
Yellow pepper – finely diced
Spring onion – finely sliced
Red cabbage – finely diced
Cucumber – finely diced
Raddish – grated
Oil for frying
- First thing is to prepare your salad, however you like (sliced, diced, chopped). Mix the salad together in a bowl and set aside.
- Then, chop and wash the potatoes and allow to dry fully before frying in oil, drain off on a paper towel.
- Put some fries and salad on a plate and enjoy.
Thanks for checking out my blog x
Check out my Instagram for more food.