Hi ✋ so this year is almost over and can you believe how quickly 2016 has gone by? A lot has happened this year and I am so excited for 2017 because I know it will be a great year for me to succeed and achieve many things.
The main thing to remember is to be grateful for everything that you’ve been blessed with and look forward to what the future holds.
Here are some tips to take into the new year:
Never give up on your hopes and dreams, even if you are not where you wish to be in your spare time do creative activities that will nourish your soul.
Keep the focus away from yourself, focus on other people more and actually make eye contact when listening to someone is talking soon your fears of communication will disappear.
Be reliant on yourself, have some time alone and get to know your true self by letting go of who you think you should be.
Don’t be afraid, just remember that you can achieve anything you put your mind too. Failure and embarrassment always mean you are making progress and overcoming fears therefore one step closer to your goals.
Step out of your comfort zone, try new activities and speak to different people.
Always forgive yourself, don’t let things if the past get you down because no one is perfect and you can learn from your mistakes.
Lastly believe in yourself and be original.
Happy New Year Everyone and thank you for reading my blog posts.
Now that the summer holidays are finally here (for most of us) here are a few activities to enjoy. Even though any people will be off on their holidays, working hard or visiting family don’t forget;
1. Have a clear out: you have probably accumulated so much rubbish the past months that a clear out is in order, throw away those old papers, magazines, make up and clothes that you are no longer using.
2. Read a book: literally any book that will make you smile, laugh or cry. Relax whilst you do and enjoy the time.
3. Meditate: even when you’ve got a lot going on just set aside at least 5 minutes every day to do some meditation and connect with the inner you.
4. Talk to people: conversing online doesn’t count 😛 make the effort to meet up with your siblings or old/new friends and have real good meaningful conversation.
5. Set some goals: they can literally be anything even if you don’t achieve them all just complete that one goal to improve your life or help you grow.
6. Watch interesting documentaries: it’s so easy to get caught up in all the random videos on YouTube but take a step back and try to watch something that can inspire or educate you.
Don’t let yourself be bored this summer make the most of it, there are so many more things to include, if you’ve got anymore ideas….comment below
There are a few things I would love to achieve this year but the main thing is to be the best version of myself possible. A resolution should be ongoing and something that will aspire you to reach your hopes and dreams.
1. Pass my driving theory test and also learn to drive
If ever you feel like giving up on anything in life just read over these points to help you stay motivated. Sometimes we get so overwhelmed that we just want to take a break from everything (which is good sometimes) but in most cases we should keep going till will reach our goals.
1. Remind yourself why you started
2. Choose progress over perfection
3. Think where you’ll be 6 months from now if you keep at it.
4. Focus on change instead of results
5. You might not be there yet but your much closer than you were yesterday.
I’ve had a lovely week, hope you guys did too 🙂