Self confidence is something that develops over time and it may appear quicker in some than others. But don’t worry we’ll all reach a stage in our life when we feel completely confident in ourselves and we just accept (not settle) our bodies, personality, life etc…
Everyone experiences days where we second guess ourselves and feel as though we are not able to complete a task but it’s the struggles in life that lead us to the fantastic person we become. Everyone’s path is different so never compare yourself ♥
Here are some few tips to instantly help you feel more confident:
1. Focus on yourself
2. Don’t worry about embarrassment or failure
3. Step out of your comfort zone (no matter how scared you are)
4. Always forgive yourself, don’t put yourself down about bad/negative mistakes forgive yourself and move on
So today I have a quote from the book ‘Holy Shift’ it’s one of those meditation books that have a quote for you to read every day. I haven’t read it in a while but I looked through the other day and saw this quote:
When your peace is threatened or disturbed in any way, say to yourself:
I do not know what anything, including this, means. And so I do not know how to respond to it. And I will not use my own past learning as the light to guide me now.
By this refusal to attempt to teach yourself what you do not know, mother Guide Whom God has given you will speak to you.
He will take His rightful place in your awareness the instant you abandon it, and offer it to Him.
I really love the words used in this paragraph and also the meaning is quite beautiful as a way to live my life ♥ ♥
Just a few ways your spirit guides can help you find your true purpose in life. It’s time for a new, exciting change in direction and your spirit guides will lead the way!! It’s also about having faith in yourself and believing that you can have the life you want 🙂
1. You are never lost: even when you feel lost and you don’t know how things will workout, just take long deep breathes until your mind is focused and ask ‘what is the next step?’ Wait patiently for an answer.
2. Follow your happiness: in every situation following your joy is the best thing to do because it is satisfying for the soul. Sit down for a minute and ask yourself ‘what brings you joy?’ Then do it!!
3. Power is within you: you probably know what you want deep down but feel incapable of achieving it. You are much more powerful than your fears and no obstacle is bigger than you.