Sometimes you’ve just got to trust in the Universe when life gets difficult, surrender yourself and simply learn to trust that things will be okay.
At first it may seem a bit hard to understand how, but in those moments when you need help or guidance the most just stay patient because the Universe is on your side.
– Realise the Universe is in you, try not to think about a distant external source because our strongest, most powerful connection is within us.
– Leave what is stopping you from moving up, let go of thinking that the Universe will automatically ‘fix’ situations for you and stop doubting yourself because anything is possible when you stop limiting your true potential.
– The Universe will ‘serve’ you but not always satisfy you, imagine you were just given a place at university/college it would be great but you would not get that true satisfaction as opposed to working hard and earning your place which would be much more rewarding.
– Sometimes it’s a gift not getting what you want, you may have to take an entirely different route or approach to what you had imagined but it’s usually the journey that has made you a stronger person.
– It’s all about the power of LOVE, basically the best way to trust in the Universe is to trust yourself.