Hello again ☺ I’m not 100% sure if I’ve posted a turmeric face mask recipe before I just thought it is so relevant now that the weather is getting warmer. Nobody wants dull, lifeless looking skin and this face mask will give you the opposite: bright, glowing skin!! I know it is traditional for many cultures and it’s one of my favourites because it is homemade and the ingredients are so easy to purchase.
1 tbsp turmeric
1 tsp plain flour
1/3 tsp bicarbonate soda
2 tbsp lemon juice or water
So you literally mix all the ingredients together into a bowl. Should be a nice, smooth, runny consistency. Use a small brush to apply it to your face and leave to dry. After about 15-20 minutes wash off with warm water, pat dry and then rub oil over your face.
Hi guys, the last time I tried to make a red velvet cake I was not as successful but these cupcakes are fantastic. When ever decorating with a sweet top I try to make sure the actual cake mixture is not too sweet so when you bite into the cupcake there’s a subtle sweetness from the cream cheese.
On top I’ve added some sugar coloured crystals which looked great in the pictures.
Hey everyone, it’s been a while since I’ve posted some baking but here is the best vegan cake recipe I’ve ever tasted. At university we’ve been working on recipes suitable for different dietary groups so here goes…
2 1/2 cups flour
2 1/2 cups caster sugar
1 cup cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp bicarbonate soda
1 tsp salt
Hey guys, another great chocolate post for you all!! These cupcakes are so cool because you’ve got the candied chocolate on top and in the middle with a super delicious frosting 😋 perfect for birthday celebrations 🎊🎊
Hi everyone, these following tips will help to strengthen your digestive system and boost your immune system which is definitely ideal for this super cold wintery season.
1. Drink warm lemon water in the morning and throughout the day because it will help to flush out the toxins. Add cinnamon or cayenne pepper for added flavour.
2. Try dry skin brushing to support your lymphatic system (the bodies sewage system)
– use a dry brush before you have a wash
– always brush towards the heart
– begin at the feet and work your way upwards brushing in circular motions
– using circular motions over the stomach respects the direction of digestion and encourages detoxification
– afterwards have a bath or shower
3. Drinking herbal tea 🍵 (without sugar) be sure to let the tea steep for at least 5 minutes then consume hot or cold
Some teas to try:
– nettle or chamomile for inflammation
– senna, flaxseed or aloe Vera for constipation
– burdock or red clover to cleanse the blood
– milk thistle or dandelion for liver support
It’s so great to have a detox schedule that is natural and beneficial to the body, do it 4 times per year for each season to help boost the immune system 😀👍