Just a few ways your spirit guides can help you find your true purpose in life. It’s time for a new, exciting change in direction and your spirit guides will lead the way!! It’s also about having faith in yourself and believing that you can have the life you want 🙂
1. You are never lost: even when you feel lost and you don’t know how things will workout, just take long deep breathes until your mind is focused and ask ‘what is the next step?’ Wait patiently for an answer.
2. Follow your happiness: in every situation following your joy is the best thing to do because it is satisfying for the soul. Sit down for a minute and ask yourself ‘what brings you joy?’ Then do it!!
3. Power is within you: you probably know what you want deep down but feel incapable of achieving it. You are much more powerful than your fears and no obstacle is bigger than you.
1. You always have a bit of hope within you.
2. Hope costs you nothing.
3. Hope can help you discover a deeper truth.
4. Hope inspires you to move forward instead of being stagnated.
5. Hope is contagious and can rub off on others.
Regardless of what you’re going through in life being hopeful will brighten up everyday 🙂 have a great Sunday.
Sometimes you’ve just got to trust in the Universe when life gets difficult, surrender yourself and simply learn to trust that things will be okay.
At first it may seem a bit hard to understand how, but in those moments when you need help or guidance the most just stay patient because the Universe is on your side.
– Realise the Universe is in you, try not to think about a distant external source because our strongest, most powerful connection is within us.
– Leave what is stopping you from moving up, let go of thinking that the Universe will automatically ‘fix’ situations for you and stop doubting yourself because anything is possible when you stop limiting your true potential.
– The Universe will ‘serve’ you but not always satisfy you, imagine you were just given a place at university/college it would be great but you would not get that true satisfaction as opposed to working hard and earning your place which would be much more rewarding.
– Sometimes it’s a gift not getting what you want, you may have to take an entirely different route or approach to what you had imagined but it’s usually the journey that has made you a stronger person.
– It’s all about the power of LOVE, basically the best way to trust in the Universe is to trust yourself.
Why is it so hard to make a decision?? Especially when it’s between two options…. Recently having to make some minor decisions and I’m still wondering now a week later if I made the right choice. Weighing up the positives and negatives which are pretty much even how do you know if you’ve made the right choice?? There’s no guidance or handbook to follow so you know your on the right line, you just make the decision and hope for the best. I can’t lie though I feel it would be much easier if someone were there to tell me which to choose but then I wouldn’t learn or understand the journeys of life 🙂
Hopefully one day I will be able to make a decision in the future and trust in myself that I made the right choice without regret or looking back pondering.
1. Learn to trust your instincts
2. Follow your heart
3. Believe in yourself