Such lovely warm weather we had in the UK today and the most refreshing thing to help me cool down is a sweet smoothie 🙂
I got a few ingredients together after a long day at work and took them to the blender. I prefer just using only fruits when I make my smoothie to get the best nutrients and vitamins I can.
It’s so simple and quick to prepare even if your super tired, your body will really appreciate it.
Hope you all had a fab day with this beautiful weather and treat yourself to a delicious smoothie.
* I only used 1/2 a banana and it was still really sweet.
Just thought I would do a quick post on healthy fruit snacks as throughout the day I get hungry and rather than eating junk food, a much better option would be fruit!
Here I have summer berries with chopped oranges and kiwis…
– kiwis are a great source of vitamin K and C. They are a great of fiber too which can help to prevent constipation.
– summer berries may be small in size but have many health benefits, their like low calorie treats packed with fiber and chronic disease fighting antioxidants.
– oranges are a great source of vitamin C which helps boost the immune system. Oranges promote healthy, clear skin and are full of useful nutrients that our bodies need.
I think it’s really beautiful when you capture food in such a way that almost like you can taste the food or fruit in this case because it looks that good!
– 2 oranges juiced
– a handful of summer berries
When the weather is warm I like to cool myself down by making myself an orange and summer berries slush.
I use frozen berries so that it’s nice and cold along with a juiced orange to help blend it all together. This slush is quick and simple to make, tastes delicious and the colour is so pretty.
Comment below your favourite slush or smoothie recipes for summer 🙂