So this is kind of like a revamp of my previous post “paprika chicken” but it tastes and looks 10x better 😂, You can get that recipe HERE. Believe it or not the ingredients are basically the same with the addition of more vegetables!!
1. In a large bowl mix the paprika, paydays, puree and oil with the crushed garlic. Add the chicken breast and thigh to the bowl mixing well (add and salt and pepper), then leave to marinate at least 1 hour before cooking.
2. Prepare all of the vegetables and roughly chopped the parsley. Place the chicken on a tray and cook in the oven for 35-45 minutes, until cooked right through and slightly golden.
3. Heat oil in a pan and cook for 5 minutes until soft then add the cabbage, cook for 8 minutes but still should be crunchy. Also add the sweetcorn.
4. Put the couscous in a heat proof bowl and add boiling water, leave until all the liquid is absorbed and stir in the parsley.
5. Finally, the chicken should be cooked, place each piece on a separate plate and half the cabbage onto each plate along with the couscous!!