Hey everyone, this is fairly random but I just thought of a few (actually 23) things to do when you’re bored at home!! I guess it’s just to pass time, if you haven’t got much to do instead of spending it online. Most people are on holiday and might not plan to do something everyday so for the days when you are at home, try some of these:
Read a book
Prepare blog posts
Do a word search
Paint your nails
Complete a crossword puzzle
Tidy your room
Give away clothes to charity
Play board games
Try new styles in your hair
Call/message an old friend
Do some colouring
Have a mini workout session
Bake a cake (from my recipes) 😉
Do a sudoku
Take the bin out (if needed)
Clean your bedroom window
Watch a movie
Read blogs on WordPress
Listen to your favourite cd
See how many press ups you can do
Look through a magazine
Sit in the garden
Now that the summer holidays are finally here (for most of us) here are a few activities to enjoy. Even though any people will be off on their holidays, working hard or visiting family don’t forget;
1. Have a clear out: you have probably accumulated so much rubbish the past months that a clear out is in order, throw away those old papers, magazines, make up and clothes that you are no longer using.
2. Read a book: literally any book that will make you smile, laugh or cry. Relax whilst you do and enjoy the time.
3. Meditate: even when you’ve got a lot going on just set aside at least 5 minutes every day to do some meditation and connect with the inner you.
4. Talk to people: conversing online doesn’t count 😛 make the effort to meet up with your siblings or old/new friends and have real good meaningful conversation.
5. Set some goals: they can literally be anything even if you don’t achieve them all just complete that one goal to improve your life or help you grow.
6. Watch interesting documentaries: it’s so easy to get caught up in all the random videos on YouTube but take a step back and try to watch something that can inspire or educate you.
Don’t let yourself be bored this summer make the most of it, there are so many more things to include, if you’ve got anymore ideas….comment below
Thanks for reading
Sometimes the thought of meditation can seem a bit hmmph! You might be feeling like ‘is meditation even for me?’ Well meditation is for anyone and everyone with amazing benefits that your body will thank you for.
1. Be smart about the time of day you choose to meditate for example in the morning when you initially wake up it is usually quiet, your mind is refreshed and momentarily in a peaceful state.
2. Kindly put your thoughts aside and re-center yourself if ever you feel like your mind is wondering. It is very normal for many thoughts to enter your brain, simply acknowledge them but don’t let them take over.
3. Read books, spend time with vibrant people and enjoy natures wonders, stimulate your mind with positivity so that you are aware of your consciousness.
Remember: stay consistent and be focused…